COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
TBA Studios may collect the following information about you or our use of our website.
Information You Provide to Us
- Contact information: such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, username, and password.
- Information about you and your circle of friends and family: such as demographic or biographical information, gender, interests, photos, videos, or any other information about you that you provide to us, including information about friends, contacts or referrals.
- Other information you provide: any other information that you provide to us including, posts, date of birth, content, photos, booking times or biometric identifiers such as facial scans or fingerprints.
Information We Collect Automatically
- Device Information
- Usage Information
- Location Information:
- Viewing Behavior
- Offline Information.
You agree that you have given PI voluntarily when you otherwise communicate or interact with us. We may also use software tools and other forms of data collection technology to automatically collect information that can be retrieved from publicly disclosed internet data, social media sites and web applications.
USE AND SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your PI with:
- Related Companies
- Service providers that perform certain business-related functions on our behalf:
- Advertisers, Advertising Networks, and Other Third Parties.
- Hashed/Masked Information.
- Social Networks:
- Other Users and Search Engines:
- Research and Measurement Companies:
- Law Enforcement Agencies, Regulators, Content Protection Organizations, Anti-fraud Coalitions and other groups to:
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your PI will not be shared or disclosed without your consent. At your discretion, you have the option to ask us to stop collecting, using and disclosing your PI. In the even that your PI has been disclosed, it was (a) required by law, (b) in the event of a corporate merger or acquisition, or (c) if needed to be accessed as part of an investigation into technical problems or misuse.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your PI shall be retained only for such period as necessary to serve the purpose for which it was collected, or as required under any contract or by applicable law. Thereafter, your PI shall be disposed in a secure manner that would prevent further processing, unauthorized access or disclosure to any other party.
PERSONAL INFORMATION OF MINORS
We seek parental or legal guardian’s consent before collecting, using, or disclosing PI of minors. Parents or legal guardians may contact us to ask if we have collected the PI of their child/ward, and to request that we stop collecting the PI and have it deleted. Such requests are subject to our satisfactory verification that the requestor is in fact the parent or legal guardian.
Our Cookies provides certain opt-out choices. However, we may still allow collect usage data for certain other purposes.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
TBA Studios maintain procedural, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the information you provide via the website. These safeguards vary depending upon the sensitivity of the information we collect and store. Please be aware that no security solutions are 100% safe.
QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS
The Data Protection Officer
160 Luna Mencias St.
San Juan Metro Manila